Accounting & Inventory Management Software India

m-Billing is a useful personal accountant that is very easy on your mobile. This software is not about complicated sums, entangled entries or ambiguous journals.  I remember when I was a kid, I took accounts and  I thought for a moment to have achieved the victory of this perplexing subject and believed I was Superman.  Later as the years passed by and my accounts got a distant read, the entries quietly faded from the mind and now, being back to zero, I wonder why I chose this subject. The only difference then was that I was a curious student then and now I ain't anymore.

Accounting has been a subject of prudence but software makes it stronger. You have double entry bookkeeping bearing in mind the effects of an entry in two sides of the book but apps have made it just easy for eg. bill and inventory control have only become faster but the overall picture is very ironical. Each time I try to learn debit and credit things, something's not right with my brain. Terming this accounting practice a waste of time, I recall the very principle of Swami Vivekananda who once said "Arise, awake, and stop not till the goal is reached."



My goal was nothing short of a miracle. But you know, I played it smart this time. I bought something not so famous because fame costs a lot of extra money and being a little miser, I purchased m-Billing and kept it to myself because I know many people would term my "gibberish" option as silly as my accounts.  But I just wanted to test the waters beyond a popular software.  This distinction was surely m-Billing.  Though there was nothing to lose, I just needed to identify the boundary where the major difference between a popular software and an upcoming product is.

Eureka! To my surprise, I wondered and patted myself how this m-Billing app got me rolling with pleasure. This magical app made things very easy for me.  Business got a bit more faster and secure. I did not expect this all to happen from a frugal software like m-Billing.

Lemme tell you I needed a very simple and lightweight app to handle the business transactions, take care about my books and let me remain live always. Definitely, this was it. This app is indeed a cloud-based business accounting software and does have simple GST filing functions.

Now with big iconic illustrations, I don't need to learn accounting anymore. I have known how debit note, credit not stuff works about and that's a healthy sign of teaching yourself. My fascination for the accounting solution has grown deeper and those earlier fears have subsided. Really I see a big change in the software industry and do appreciate how they make our lives much more easier.



The developers of this software have put in a lot of efforts at what I call simplistic accountancy. You get business on the move and features like multiple user access and location change. So while you're travelling by flight to Kolkata from Delhi, you are always there on mobile tracking sales and purchase orders. Moreover, its all secured by authentications.

Although this one could look like a disparage one by fame, but more obviously, it is here to stay. Features like barcode scanning and using WhatsApp within the m-Billing system make it a joyous thing to work with.  We have the option to directly call the debtor from the app.  A comprehensive balance sheet makes it more complete and worthy.

As long as I have worked with m-Billing, I think that fame is not an ownership patent because it is the efficiency that speaks. You don't buy fame but the product quality and that's what makes it famous. So be it an expensive app or a cheap looking but helpful software, the choice is yours and I think m-billing will be the clear winner after a while from now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GST accounting and billing software India - 9870326600